It's time to make time...
Whether you are looking to de-stress, manage chronic pain, achieve a glowing complexion or simply escape for an hour, you've come to the right place!
Five Health Benefits of Massage Therapy
1. Control stress. The long term effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls. Massage therapy may relieve stress and conditions associated with it, such as tension headaches.
2. Increase immunity. Medical research indicates that massage therapy can help boost the immune system by increasing the activity level of the body’s natural "killer T cells,” which fight off viruses.
3. Mental health and wellness. Research suggests that symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression (all associated with mental health) may be directly affected with massage therapy.
4. Pain management. Pain can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and impede recovery from illness or injury. Recent findings highlight the role of massage in pain management.
5. Improve physical fitness. Elite and recreational athletes alike can benefit from massage therapy—massage can reduce muscle tension, improve exercise performance and prevent injuries.